Sci-Fi Valley Con Friend list.
1. The Gearbox Union. I can’t say enough good things about these guys. From a professional admiration for their amazing entertainment work, to the personal affection I hold for each member of the group, you need to check their stuff out. A bigger thanks go out to Ethan Dombro who housed and chauffeured Victoria and me for the weekend. Without Ethan I wouldn’t have been able to do the show, and I can’t thank him enough.
2. McSoss: The McSoss guys are absolutely brilliant, so brilliant that I hired Ian Sharpley to do a drawing of Uncy. I don’t have the other two on facebook, but you should check them out.
3. Chris Campana of The First World. Immensely talented, immensely funny, and a man who knows his way around a comic page. Also, if the stories he told us were tame I can’t imagine what the more racy stuff is. Also, rutabaga.
4. Jason Lenox. When it comes to people who I hold esteemed opinions of, Jason’s opinions about the artist’s plight in the modern con show is what puts him on the list. Just don’t mention metallica around him.
5. Jesse Burr was my neighbor at the show, and his card game had people at his table all three days. When it came to random conversations about convention lessons Jesse was the best conversationalist.
NOW GO CHECK OUT THEIR STUFF OR PERISH!